Music For The Soul
“Without music, life itself would be an error.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
I’d Rather Go Blind – Hannah Barrett
She is one of the most talented young soulful singers I had the pleasure of listening. And she is only 17!
Dorian – Agnes Obel
Delicate, sensual and intimate music by Danish singer/songwriter Agnes Obel.
Another Love by Tom Odell
Music is like the air we breathe, the water we drink, the blood that goes through our veins. It is a love at the first sight -an emotional experience that is intimate and profound.
Raz Ohara – See It Coming
Rise – Richard Earnshaw
So We Meet Again My Heartache – Melody Gardot
Beverley Craven – Promise Me
Bird Gerhl – Anthony and The Johnsons
When the music takes you to new heights and the soul escapes the cage of life, you know that your journey is full of hopes.
Katie Melua – Spiders Web
The piano keys are black and white, but they sound like a million colours in your mind…
Leonard Cohen – Boogie Street
His music needs no introduction. His words need no direction. His voice touches the deepest layers of the soul.
- Such a moving song. The rhythm and his voice take you on a journey that you don’t ever want to end…
Keane – Sea of Fog
- The beautiful and intoxicating Natalie Duncan
- The incredible Melody Gardot
- Norah Jones is truly wonderful with her blend of jazz and exceptional vocal pop.
- Silence is the first song recorded by the 17 year-old artist Lucia Maria Popesco
- Music doesn’t need translation to be understood. Beautiful performance by Rissian singer Pelageya Ptashechka