Why Privacy Matters
A very interesting talk delivered by Allessandro Acquisti. Perhaps a wake up call for all Facebook and other social networks suckers.
Life In Its Purest Form
And you know who you’re so keenly as you have the guidance within you…
- Ester Hicks on How good we are at being.
When you are clear what you want, there is no resistance in your vibration. Do we need to make action decisions rather then energy decisions? How important is to make emotional decision so that we can enjoy the present moment?
- Amanda Parker on Art of Asking. This very clever talk delivered by Alt-rock icon Amanda Palmer suggests that artists should be supported by fans and their music should be shared for free. The powerful Art of Asking.
- Benjamin Wallace, a journalist and author of The Billionaire’s Vinegar, talks about the world’s most expensive products and the price of happiness. He’s been a contributor to GQ, Details, Salon and The Washington Post.
- Rory Sutherland delivers very insightful and amusing talk on ‘Perspective is Everything’. “The circumstances of our lives may matter less than how we see them.”
- Another very intelligent talk by this charismatic speaker, Rory Sutherland
- In this short talk, cartoonist and educator Jok Church tells an emotional story about his childhood.
- Sherry Turkle talks about how our devices and online personas are redefining human connection